Memfault Support for RISC-V on ESP32-C3 Devices
Memfault now supports RISC-V on ESP32-C3 devices. By following the steps in the ESP32 ESP-IDF integration guide, you will be able to integrate the Memfault Firmware SDK into a system that is using the ESP-IDF, including the ESP32-C3 chip. The integration guide assumes you already have a working project/toolchain for the ESP32. If you do not, the official getting started guide is a great resource.
- Added: Support for “Out of Memory” reboot reason
- Added: Support for archiving metrics
- Added: Project ID under Settings → General
- Improved: Support for older browser versions
- Fixed: Timeseries metric quota not correctly calculated when enabling/disabling Timeseries metrics
- Fixed: Error when filtering devices with “Any” Config State under Device Search
- Fixed: Bulk fleet sampling updates not resulting in a new config revision
- Fixed: Issues page refreshing continuously when accessed through a pre-filtered URL
- Fixed: Captcha error during registration
- Fixed: Altered metric names on Device Timeline under High-Res Telemetry panel
- Fixed: Times on the Device Timeline not updated based on the selected timezone
- Fixed: Sporadic failures of the metric exports
- Fixed: Logs are rate limited although device’s logging resolution is set to
- Fixed: Sporadic timeouts of Software Version Charts on Dashboard
- Changed: Device’s first seen timestamp is used instead of the creation date under Device Details → First Seen
- Improved: Forming Qualcomm issue titles with function name that called the assert function, instead of just the assert function name
- Improved: Deduplication of Qualcomm issues due to Out of Memory errors
- SDK versions
were released. Some highlights:
- Added: Support for coredumps on ESP32-S2 and ESP32-S3 chips
- Added: Support for coredumps on ESP32-C3 (RISC-V) chip. Thanks @jlubawy for the patch!
- Added: (Experimental) CMSIS Pack support
- Added: (Experimental) Support for “Out of Memory” reboot reason
- Changed: The Kconfig
CONFIG_MEMFAULT_AUTOMATIC_INIThas been deprecated and is no longer supported. Please see docs for more information.
- We did not publish a new version of the Android Bort AOSP SDK in February.
- We did not publish a new version of the Memfault Linux SDK in February.
- We did not publish a new version of the memfault-cli in February.