Reboot Reason Tracking
Memfault will now show an overview of why devices in your fleet are rebooting. If a project implements the Reboot Reason Tracking module, Memfault will show this information in the main dashboard.
This functionality is coming soon for Android.
We've had a couple of requests to allow for more fine-grained control of which firmware binaries devices with a cohort are given to install.
It is now possible to bypass Memfault's built-in version checking and allow devices to download firmwares which our system detects as a "downgrade."
You can find this setting under the Cohort Settings page.
revisionfield to the
SoftwareVersionAPI to allow users to store the revision of the VCS commit. For more information, check out our API docs.
- Improve usability of the HTTP libraries to query for OTA payloads hosted on Memfault.
- Improve backtrace recovery for FreeRTOS.
- For more details on the changes to the Firmware SDK that didn't make the changelog, check out the Memfault Firmware SDK changelog.
- Add the ability to limit the log data stored by Memfault to specified
application identifiers. You can find these settings under the Project
- Improve handling of timezones within the Memfault dashboard when browsing bugreport data.
- Improve reliability of processing large bugreports.
- Improve reliability of processing tombstones from bugreports.
- For more details on the changes to the Android Bort SDK that didn't make the changelog, check out the Memfault Bort SDK changelog.
- A new JIRA Integration setup page has been created.