Memfault Changelog for April
NOTE: The changelog is now separated into 3 sections: Embedded, Android, and General.
- Add support for showing logs in the Issue detail view if the device is compiled and uses the Memfault Logging SDK.
- Add support for deleting a symbol file for a Software Version from the UI
- Show Device reboots in the Device detail view
- Improve Trace de-duplication when a Device crashes from within an ISR
- In the Timeline view, Memfault shows the "Foreground Activity" at any given time
- Improve Logcat log parsing when a custom format is specified
- Improve Java exception parsing
- Improve support for Kernel Oops
- Improve the zoom feature of the Timeline viewer
- Allow cross-region S3 uploads to speed up initial uploads. If this is a requirement, please contact us
- Performance improvements when sorting on the Issues view
Firmware SDK Changes
Check out the Memfault Firmware SDK changelog for further changes.