Issue Detail Page Updates
We've given the Issue Detail page a face-lift and provided more data in less screen real-estate.
ESP32 Initial Support
Our Firmware SDK and service now has support for accepting events and coredumps generated from our ESP32 SDK port.
- Filtering Issues by Reason is now possible.
- Hovering over a Device Serial will show more information about the Device.
- For Alerts, we've added a count seen in the last 72 hours.
- Processing errors for coredumps and bugreports are now persisted properly in the "Queue Status" dropdown.
- Improved error handling for the API.
- Performance improvements of hex viewer in the issue detail view.
- Better hex viewer experience when viewing on smaller screens.
- Fix a bug which would cause a corrupted coredump or task list to timeout during processing.
- Improved Cohort name and slug validation.
- Fix bug which prevented Event Traces from functioning properly when using C++.
- Add the ability to delete Software Artifacts using the API.
Firmware SDK Changes
Check out the Memfault Firmware SDK changelog for further changes.