It is now possible to give Issues a new title with the UI.
The comment count for an Issue is now visible in the tab.
Improve the performance of filtering Issues.
Improve the performance of the custom metric charts.
The device list is now ordered by when they were last seen.
The Memfault CLI will now take the filename of the file uploaded and use the same one if that file is downloaded from Memfault at a later date.
Many UI improvements.
- Add reference FreeRTOS port to the SDK.
- Resolve an issue in coredump processing which would cause some coredumps to fail to process.
- For more details on the changes to the Firmware SDK that didn't make the changelog, check out the Memfault Firmware SDK changelog.
- Releasing firmware OTA payloads is now available for Android! You can now deploy firmware to particular cohorts, use staged rollouts, and assess whether the release is stable using Memfault Issues.
- For more details on the changes to the Android Bort SDK that didn't make the changelog, check out the Memfault Bort SDK changelog.